Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Called back the property management people

No 1-bedroom condos available now - only 2 bedroom, and they start at $750. Urk. Not sure what to do now. Sign something with Century House and see how it goes? Of course if I do that then I'm essentially committed to furnished apartments because that means I would not be moving my bed out here. There's always the idea of a loft in the Haymarket but those start at around $650 and that's just a little too pricey. There's the apartments at Spaghetti Works but those start at only $295 and the thought of downtown apartments that are that cheap frightens me. (Plus, from the outside, they absolutely do look run down.) So I don't think I'm going that route either. I will sleep on it.

On a lighter note, I am going to have some beer with Gerry.

No comments: