Saturday, October 25, 2008

Game Day - The Pre-Game

So I'm here in my office, which is right across the parking lot from the stadium, about 2 hours before the game is set to start. I had to get here this early if I wanted any hope of finding free parking in a walkable distance. It is a bit cool outside, about 40 degrees, but it is supposed to warm up to about 60 for game time. You can definitely tell it's game day; the reds and whites are out everywhere. Not too many crazy drunk people stumbling around, but after all it is an early game so I suppose it's not too surprising. I haven't seen any Baylor fans yet (or at least, those who would self-identify as Baylor fans); maybe they are still cowering in their hotel rooms? :) The parking lot just east of the stadium is Tailgating Central so I will head out over there and take a few pictures.

No comments: